Friday, November 7, 2008

Getting Back to the Deals!

I am moved! Here are my first few trips to Kroger and one to good ol' Walgreens:
Kroger #1:
Did the Buy 10, Get $5 off deal:

10 Powerades (used 4 $1 MQs and 2 $1/3 Tearpad Qs I found at Walgreens) = $1 overage

4 Carnation Evaporated Milks (used 1 .50/2 MQs and 2 .50/1 MQs) = $1 overage

2 Swiss Miss (used E-coupon for .50/2) = .50

3 Betty Crocker Potatoes (used 1 .50/1 MQ and 2 .40/1 MQs) = .40

1 Hamburger Helper (used free Hamburger Helper when you buy 3 BC potatoes peelie) = free

1 Scotch-Brite Nailsaver sponge (All they had! Used $1 Printable Q here) = .50 overage

2 Idahoan Potatoes (used free MQ from recent promo) = free

1 Organic Milk for the baby = $3.19

1 Organic Eggs (marked down!) = $1.25

I had two $4 Glade catalinas that were expiring so I had to buy a $5 gift card to cover the overage!

Total oop = $1.26

Kroger #2 (okay maybe it was more like 3 or 4 - I'm addicted!)

10 Nailsaver sponges (used 10 $1 printable Qs) = $5 overage!

6 Powerades (used 2 $1/3 tearpad Qs from Walgreens) = $1

2 Dove Ice Creams (used 2 $2 MQs from the boxes of some other Dove bars) = $1 overage

1 Dove Ice Cream Bar (used $1 MQs from the other Dove boxes) = $1

1 Johnson's Baby Powder (used $1.50 catalina Q) = $1

1 Organic Milk for the baby = $3.19

1 Bunch of Bananas = $1.04

Total oop = $3.37 (one of my Scotch Brite Qs wouldn't scan - should have been $2.37)

Walgreens:



More oop than I would have liked, but I had a gift card that I bought with all my Benefiber RRs!

4 packs of diapers BOGO (used $2 pharmacy Q) = $9.98

2 boxes of cereal BOGO (used free HBO Q - only good up to $3.79) = $1

1 Glade flameless candle (used $5 peelie that I found at Kroger) = .99 and eligible for rebate

2 Goody elastics (used 2 $2 printable Qs) = $1 (yes, I know these are cheaper at Wal-Mart!

4 packs of gum BOGO (used 2 BOGO Qs) = free!

Total oop: $14.37, but I will get a $2 rebate for the Glade

3 comments:

Christy said...

You got some great deals, especially on those sponges. Way to go!

Mindy said...

Thank you for the Kroger coupon deals from Shortcuts and Cellfire. For some reason I didn't see them on shortcuts and I haven't gotten into cellfire much yet (just haven't had the time to really look into it). Anyways, I saw that you moved from WA State to KY. What part of KY? Holly is from WA State actually and I am from KY. We both lived in TX and that's where we met, but we are both back to our original stomping grounds. I thought it was neat you were from both. I've lived in Lexington, Louisville and Bowling Green. Talk with you soon!

(I tried to email you but it wouldn't go through for some reason.)

Mindy

Tiffany said...

I didn't know you were still doing your blog! I subscribed to up your numbers:) Miss ya!